Is making the family dinner a breeze with you enjoying a leisurely glass of wine?
Do you want it to be?
Get my free cookbook plus recipes sent straight to your inbox.
Do you love to cook and eat, but the kids want chicken tenders? Every. Night.
I get it. I have kids. Generally they’re pretty good eaters but I’m not going to lie we don’t always want to have the same thing for dinner.
- Do you have time to plan and prepare a fabulous multi-course dinner for each person every night? Me neither.
- Do you scramble to throw together dinner from what’s on hand and end up settling for something that’s pretty mediocre? Been there.
- Have Pinterest and other online sites’ recipes failed you? Again?
- Do you settle for take-out more than you want to? Done that.
I’m a personal chef and families have loved my food for years. I’m sharing my tried and true recipes to help you enjoy cooking and eating a fabulous dinner.
- Double Duty Dinners – Chicken tenders for them – Crispy Chicken with Balsamic Tomatoes and Fresh Basil for you.
- Takeout Fake-out – Recipes that are better and faster than ordering takeout like Mongolian Beef.
- Weekend Fancy + Weeknight Fast – Five Ingredients and fifteen minutes to something spectacular for you. Perfect for evenings when the kids demand cereal for dinner. I will never tell.
All this leaves you plenty of time to have a glass of wine before dinner.
Or two, I don’t judge!
Get Chef in the Burbs’ cookbook and recipes right to your inbox
and never settle for a mediocre dinner again!